BibSonomy is a social bookmarking system as well as the underlying technical platform (which also is the basis for PUMA). The system enables users to share and annotate bookmarks and publications. The system is online since 2006 and is used by scientists all over the world to find, collect, manage, and cite scientific literature and to create and present publication lists. BibSonomy is publicly available and free to use.
Here is a list of selected publications that discuss the system. For a full list, please see here.
- Leveraging User-Interactions for Time-Aware Tag Recommendations. in CEUR Workshop Proceedings (2017).
- FolkTrails: Interpreting Navigation Behavior in a Social Tagging System. in CIKM '16 (2016).
- Posted, Visited, Exported: Altmetrics in the Social Tagging System BibSonomy. in Journal of Informetrics (2016). 10(3) 732--749.
- The Social Bookmark and Publication Management System BibSonomy. in The VLDB Journal (2010). 19(6) 849--875.
- Information Retrieval in Folksonomies: Search and Ranking. in LNCS (2006). (Vol. 4011) 411-426.
The following persons are involved in this project: