University of Würzburg
Phone: +49 931 / 31 - 83217
zehe <at> informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
Fingerprint: 4595 A504 61B7 CF2C 43FA 0479 D761 1688 5D96 19FE
My main interests are in the areas of Text Mining, Neural Networks and Classification in general.
I wrote my Master's Thesis on Sentiment Analysis and work mostly in the domain of literature, trying to find new ways of analysing novels using computers.
In my spare time, I like to read books (mostly everything written by Tolkien ;)1) and watch TV shows.
- Team Xenophilius Lovegood at SemEval-2019 Task 4: Hyperpartisanship Classification using Convolutional Neural Networks. (2019).
- Burrows’ Zeta: Exploring and Evaluating Variants and Parameters. (2018). 274-277.
- A White-Box Model for Detecting Author Nationality by Linguistic Differences in Spanish Novels. (2018).
- ClaiRE at SemEval-2018 Task 7: Classification of Relations using Embeddings. (2018).
- Analysing Direct Speech in German Novels. (2018).
- Burrows Zeta: Varianten und Evaluation. (2018).
- Towards Sentiment Analysis on German Literature. (2017). 387-394.
- Sentiment Analysis on German Novels (2017).
- Analyzing Features for the Detection of Happy Endings in German Novels. (2016).
- Prediction of Happy Endings in German Novels.P. Cellier, Charnois, T., Hotho, A., Matwin, S., Moens, M. -F., Toussaint, Y. (eds.) (2016). 9-16.
Summer Term 2019
- Machine Learning for Natural Language Processing
- Praktikum: Natural Language Processing
Winter Term 2018/19
Summer Term 2018
Winter Term 2017/2018
Summer Term 2017