Chair of Data Science (Informatik X)
University of Würzburg
Email: zehe <at> informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
Phone: (+49 931) 31 - 83217
Office: Room B004 (Computer Science Building M2)
Fingerprint: 4595 A504 61B7 CF2C 43FA 0479 D761 1688 5D96 19FE
My main interests are in the areas of Text Mining, Neural Networks and Classification in general. I also like to push reluctant people towards doing research in NLP :)
My Master's Thesis was on Sentiment Analysis in the domain of literature, which is generally still my core research area: I'm trying to find new ways of analysing novels using computers.
In my spare time, I like to read books (mostly everything written by Tolkien ;)1) and watch TV shows.
- Machine Learning for Natural Language Processing (Summer 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Praktikum: Natural Language Processing (Always)
- Introduction to Algorithms and Data Structures (Winter Term 2017/2018)
- Information Retrieval (Summer 2017)
- Seminar Web 2.0 (Summer 2017)
This is a list of selected publications I have co-authored.
A complete list can be found here.
HarryMotions – Classifying Relationships in Harry Potter based on Emotion Analysis. (2020).
Time Series Forecasting for Self-Aware Systems. in Proceedings of the IEEE (2020). 1-26.
Emote-Controlled: Obtaining Implicit Viewer Feedback through Emote based Sentiment Analysis on Comments of Popular Twitch.tv Channels. in ACM Transactions on Social Computing (2020).
Detection of Scenes in Fiction. (2019).
Analysing Direct Speech in German Novels. (2018).
Towards Sentiment Analysis on German Literature. (2017). 387-394.
Prediction of Happy Endings in German Novels. P. Cellier, Charnois, T., Hotho, A., Matwin, S., Moens, M. -F., Toussaint, Y. (eds.) (2016). 9-16.
- PC member for ECMLPKDD 2020
- PC member for ECAI 2020
- PC member for AAAI 2020 Student Programs
- Reviewer for DHd 2019 and 2020
- Subreviewer for several conferences and journals