Chair of Data Science (Informatik X)
University of Würzburg
Email: zehe <at> informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
Phone: (+49 931) 31 - 83217
Office: Room B004 (Computer Science Building M2)
Fingerprint: 4595 A504 61B7 CF2C 43FA 0479 D761 1688 5D96 19FE
My main interests are in the areas of Text Mining, Neural Networks and Classification in general.
I wrote my Master's Thesis on Sentiment Analysis and work mostly in the domain of literature, trying to find new ways of analysing novels using computers.
In my spare time, I like to read books (mostly everything written by Tolkien ;)1) and watch TV shows.
- Machine Learning for Natural Language Processing (Summer 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Praktikum: Natural Language Processing (Always)
- Introduction to Algorithms and Data Structures (Winter Term 2017/2018)
- Information Retrieval (Summer 2017)
- Seminar Web 2.0 (Summer 2017)
This is a list of selected publications I have co-authored.
A complete list can be found here.
Detection of Scenes in Fiction. (2019).
A White-Box Model for Detecting Author Nationality by Linguistic Differences in Spanish Novels. (2018).
Analysing Direct Speech in German Novels. (2018).
Towards Sentiment Analysis on German Literature. (2017). 387-394.
Prediction of Happy Endings in German Novels. P. Cellier, Charnois, T., Hotho, A., Matwin, S., Moens, M. -F., Toussaint, Y. (eds.) (2016). 9-16.
- PC member for ECAI 2020
- PC member for AAAI 2020 Student Programs
- Reviewer for DHd 2019 and 2020
- Subreviewer for several conferences and journals